the life of man is like a shadow - play

which must in the end return to nothingness

Friday, February 22, 2008

seeing you in smiles is everything cause nothing else matters.
kido, be happy!



embraced with sadness throughout the day, despite the fact that i was rather enthusiastic about cheering in the late morning. however, the reality remains. we are separated and i missed them terribly.
those were the times that we had fun and we laughed till there's no end. we encouraged each other, and never gave up on anyone.
these people are the ones that gave me the motivation to come to school everyday. they are the ones that made my day and cheered me up when i'm down. they too are the ones who made our teacher laughed alot, really alot.
man, how can i possibly forget them? how i can possibly leave them out of my life?
they are the ones. they are the people that made me go wild and high!

ohgod, bless them wherever they are. let them know that i miss them much.

i've never felt this much before and i know why.


p.s just for 1T13. for those who wants the orientation photos, they are uploaded to my multiply. but it's only the first 20 pictures. the rest are with tiara. for those who are lazy to save the whole lot of it, please pass me your thumbdrive (1GB please). thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home