the life of man is like a shadow - play

which must in the end return to nothingness

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

these sentences made a great impact on me when i listened to the song titled Lucky by Jason Mraz. I was on the bus, and it was raining. I looked out of the window, looking at the water flowing down and suddenly, i realised that these lyrics are my reality. It may not be a lucky thing, but that's a fact that i cant deny.

today was not well spent at all. Supposed to go to angela's house for a swim, and study after that. But apparently, she slept in ): maybe, i should have went to school to study. staying at home to study was a rather bad choice after all. i slept for an hour before studying. and now, i cant even concentrate. what is wrong with me?

but i am glad to spend the day at home. i finally found what i want, for now. my passion for music is still there, it has not die off. my piano teacher was bad enough to have killed my passion for music, like entirely. Fortunately, i played the piano for 3 times today, 45 min each time. I swear, i have never done that since the start of the year. It made me feel really good. For every piece i played, i'm contented with how i perform, but still, i wish to do better.

25 more days.
yes, 25 more days. I have only 25 more days.
at the current rate im going, i dont know if i can make it. Physics is really killing me. The notes are damn thick, which i find it a chore. Everytime i read physics, the only thing that comes to my mind is - I want to do math, I want to do math.
This really sucks, but the temptation is just too great.
I wil conquer physics, and I WILL.

the worse thing is, im currently 'addicted' to this drama series.
the storyline is pretty alright, but what struck me is that their moral of story - FATE is something that you cant run away from.
imagine. when you were young, you met this boy who said that you are his princess and promised to protect you all his life and when he went abroad, he promised that he will come back to fulfill that promise. how sweet is that.
sadly, life can never be so good.

goodnight life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home