the life of man is like a shadow - play

which must in the end return to nothingness

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sit quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself.

"he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
he's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
he's the time taken up,
but there's never enough
and he's all that I need to fall into"

teardrops on my guitar - taylor swift


the sky darkened, storm is coming.
the weather has been rather bad lately. just dont slip and fall.


3 lights on the ceiling

1t13's gathering at charmaine's house despite the poor weather.
10 came, keane was late.
dinner - pizza that cost us nearly 80bucks!


what they call, 'quan jia fu'

ps. the photos are uploaded to photobucket. click HERE

felt the pinch of waiting for the impossible

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home