the life of man is like a shadow - play

which must in the end return to nothingness

Thursday, May 1, 2008

impossible is in my dictionary

there is nothing that i can do to salvage anything.
maybe it was my fault, maybe it was theirs.
but still, there is nothing that i can freaking do.
so, i can just forget about the whole thing this friday.
and i will expect 24people coming after me with a chopper each.
conclusion - I'm gonna be so deeaaaddd.

total land training today, and it was games day(:
frisbee was the ultimate power!

went for dinner with some of the canoeists after training.
gah, i love the canoeists :D
but still, i'm sorry for being emo at the end, just cant help it.

i really wish that school is all about training, not studying in a class.
i miss the paeT13. some people in my current class are giving me a hard time.
freak, please. enough of this. i want to move on with life.
i kept telling myself that 'tomorrow will be a better day', but does it even work? or am i just trying to deceive myself.
self pity doesnt work on me. i need the assurance from my class.

pissed, angry, frustrated, sad, felt betrayed, freakshit.
i am not looking forward to friday.

midyears in just 3 weeks time. ohno!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home