the life of man is like a shadow - play

which must in the end return to nothingness

Sunday, November 16, 2008

if i were to close my eyes ...


that was how close i got to the singapore flyer. next stop is the new marina barrage! :D and it's quite fun to cycle early in the morning.

i love playing frisbee. i really want to be good at that game, and promote it to others. frisbeeeeee is the ultimate! super duper fun and tiring at the same time. the adrenaline rush made you feel damn good (:

there are lots of things going on in my mind right now. and i have no idea how things get this ugly between the both of us. at the very least, lets just stay as friends or friends of life. I remembered that we did agree on something at the very beginning - best friends. but, do you remember that?

i'll miss you, friend.
cus you are the one who lets me know that you are always there for me, no matter how sad/happy i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home