the life of man is like a shadow - play

which must in the end return to nothingness

Friday, November 21, 2008

if innocence could last forever

a child's innocence warms my heart,
but their love made my heart filled with gratitude.


Batam OCIP was amazing.
I spent my trip with this 3 yearold kid who is damn cute. I'm somehow amazed as to how close he can get to me within that short period of time. He didnt really let anyone to carry him apart from justin, angela, arnold and myself. I love that kid ^1000000.
Anyway, this trip was an eye opener to everyone. It made us reflect on how fortunate we are. As compared to them, we are way much fortunate than them and i hope that we will not take it for granted.
Not just that, this trip has made me bond with my classmates. They are really really nice people, especially ryan. He is an amazing person who can read me like a book, and if it werent for him, this trip wouldnt be that amazing! he is indeed a nice friend :D

for pictures, click here.
you do need to register. but it wont be a waste after all. any class pictures or whatsoever will be uploaded to that webpage from now on. so yeah, register to copy pictures!

i think this would be best for us.
im trying to, but it's painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home