the life of man is like a shadow - play

which must in the end return to nothingness

Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009, a new beginning.


When the clock strikes at the stroke of midnight,
and when the numerous bang of fireworks were heard,
01.01.09 is here. The NewYear, a new beginning for some.

2008 was one rollercoaster year, with many unexpected things happened.

In the beginning of the year, just like any of my friends, i was afraid that i'll score badly for Os and not be able to go into the school that i want to. Prelim result was a disappointment and i dont really have a choice but to enter cj and i joined the canoeing team (shocking). Os result was pleasing to the eye, but i chose to stay in cj and never regretted it. As we moved on into JC life, parting was inevitable. I can never be with my close friends anymore, but who knows what's in store for me in cj. It was a surprise after all. I didnt expect myself to join the team and be close to them. I was blessed and put into such a wonderful class -t18 (:
Alright, that's the really wonderful part of JC life. On the contrary, study life is really stressful. You have to really study hard and score well. Midyear was horrible, but final was much better. Anyway, 2009 is As year and that's my final battle, i have to own it.

As we part with the close ones, we tend to reminisce about the days that we were together. We promised each other that we will have gatherings and meet-ups, but it's a difficult task. I miss my secondary school friends, classmates and all. Remembering those days when we stayed back just to play bball and those talking session at fast food restaurants. Damn, those days are amazing. Sometimes, i do really wish that time could stop then. However, back to reality. life in cj was equally fun too. New friends, new cca mates. They are just as amazing, pretty much the bunch that made my cj life so wonderful (till now).

So, the main question comes. Did i enjoy 2008?
Yeah, of course. Just like any other year, 2008 was pretty surprising for me. No doubt that this year passed very quickly, but it's just too quick, dont you think so? In a blink of an eye, zoooom, it's the beginning of 2009. ohmannnnnn and im getting older (ohshit).
alright, back to topic. Yes, i enjoyed 2008 very much. Look at how much fun i had in this year, be it with my new friends or those that i really missed. fun fun fun :D

Moving on to a new year and unlike the rest of the world, i dont really have a new year resolution. Nationals and As are the top priority. Everything else - on hold! However, i do really hope to get my hands on eos40d.

2009, here i come! :D


update on indo trip - next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home