the life of man is like a shadow - play

which must in the end return to nothingness

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

indonesia 08

So, i went back to jakarta from 26dec-1jan. Was it a good trip? It was pretty much what i was hoping for and i enjoyed it thoroughly.

We arrived in the afternoon and my grandparents werent in as they went overseas. There was nothing much to do around the house and i got bored eventually with exploring around.
Dad said that we have 4 puppies in the house. OMG they are sooo adorable, white and fluffy. cute to the vmax! So, there i was, armed with my camera, taking pictures of this particular puppy. He's unique from the rest - he's very much fluffy and active, and i named him 'Furball' CUTEEEEEE!



After a day of doing nothing, just rotting at home, dad and mum decided to bring the family for a road trip. We went to Bandung with grandaunt and her granddaughter. The journey there was pretty smooth, no jam and stuff. However, the journey back was atrocious. We reached jakarta past midnight. So, we went around some parts of Bandung. Shopping, eating, visiting places, gahh just awesome. We visited the Strawberry Farm, but we were too late for the 'plucking' session. We just got the chance to see small strawberries -.- but their strawberry juice is good. In the evening, we went to some sort of pasarmalam where clothing is the main goods. They were cheap to vmax.





Went back to jakarta and went around the city to shop and eat, again. You see, you will never be able to be on diet if you are in indo. The food there are just too amazing to resist. Anyway, i was supposed to learn how to drive, but there wasnt much time. (I will be back end of this year and learn how to drive!) So, my cousins arrived on the 29th. They were much younger than me, but who cares? I love kids anyway. I love my 4yr old cousin - matthew. He's adorableeeee! Sooooooo, we spent our time watching movie(cheap tickets!), shopping (again), blabla. We caught Australia, which was 2hr40min long. It was a good choice of movie to watch. I wont mind paying 10bucks for it. There's plenty of history lesson in it and Nicole Kidman looked good with those pretty and elegant dresses. I swear that it's a movie that's worth 10bucks, even more than that.



Eve of new year was the bombxxxx. I got to see fireworks from the balcony of the house. awesome to the vmax please. There were plenty of fireworks that went off around the neighbourhood. If you have the money to buy fireworks, you can diy (i think!)



My extended family has a tradition of holding a party on 1stJan. Every year, it will be held in the house that im staying. So yeah, i got to see a crowd every year, without fail. Crowd meant plenty of food uh huh. My auntie always plans for a buffet with lots of great food. However, this year's was different. We had more variety, from indo to western, jap, chi food. I tried every dish, including their dessert(: just too nice. Anyway, I was thrilled to see the extended family but the long d cousin that i wished to see didnt appear ): He's apparently away in Aussie to attend a wedding. Oh! my oldest cousin owns a gym, like a proper gym. His gym is not like any other gym with benchpress machines and stuff. His is simple yet proper.

It was time that i made my trip back to spore. I was quite reluctant to come back here but i dont have a choice, there are things waiting for me to do. We arrived in terminal3, nothing much actually. And, we brought lots of goodies from indo. Mangoes is just one of them.

I enjoyed this trip more than any other indo trip. It was filled with lots of fun and i got to spend some time exploring indonesia. I hope to travel to Bali and Manado the next time i go back to indo. Also, i hope for a road trip around indonesia! cus Indonesia is a beautiful country.

end of story.

Peterpan is the new love now.
I need to complete my homework, wth!
I need to do everything right cus school is in 6 days time!


im glad,
just to know that you're always by my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home